Should your suburb not appear on the list above, it means that we do not yet deliver to your suburb. You are welcome to contact The Code Company on 0861 26 33 26 and ask to have your suburb considered for inclusion in our list.
One delivery fee (as per the suburbs above) is charged per order. Delivery charges may vary due to fluctuations and increases in fuel prices. Orders in excess of R2000 are subject to an additional delivery charge
Operating Hours and Delivery Times
You can order from our site any time of the day or night. Please note that your order is placed with our suppliers once you have placed the order online. This means that your order is likely to only reach you within 24 to 48 hours on weekdays and up to 72 hours on weekends. We advise not to wait until you have run out of any product before you place your order on our system. See our delivery times below.
The above delivery times are a mere indication of when delivery may occur. The practice as well as the delivery service shall not be bound to these times. No action may be taken against either the practice or the delivery service if delivery occurs outside of the above times due to an emergency or for any other reason. We will make every attempt to abide to the indicated times.
Please note that our practice is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays and no delivery service is offered on these days
Occurrence of delivery
1. In order to safeguard your order, the driver will only deliver to the specified address and will either accept proof of delivery from you or the person indicated on your order as being authorised to receive the goods.
2. Once the driver arrives, the following steps will be taken:
- Our driver will request proof of identity from the person receiving the goods and will be required to record the I.D. number on the Proof of Delivery (POD).
- The person receiving the goods will be asked by the driver to sign the POD indicating that the goods have been received undamaged and in good condition.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are damaged the receiving person can either:
1. Check the goods in front of the driver, and indicate on the POD (delivery documentation) whether there are any i) breakages and/or ii) damages and/or iii) items missing. Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the above does not apply and a choice is made to accept the damaged goods then the POD will reflect that damaged goods were received and accepted with both parties co-signing. or
2. Send the goods back, and indicate on the POD the reasons for sending the goods back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
Tips are welcome and appreciated by our drivers.